To celebrate the launch of his new spirit, INDOGGO, Snoop Dogg challenged bartenders to create a unique cocktail with the strawberry flavored gin.
Bartenders had the opportunity to submit multiple cocktails made using INDOGGO for a chance to win a first-place prize of $5,000 and a special surprise from Snoop Dogg himself. Second prize will be awarded $2,000 and third will receive $1,000.
Judges include Chilled 100 National Director Wendy Hodges, INDOGGO Senior Brand Manager of Prestige Beverage Group Hector Diaz, Cofounder of Trusted Spirits, LLC., Keenan Towns, and Snoop Dogg himself.
- Nadine Medina – Living Aloha
- Daniel Friedman – The Fizznit
- Lauren Pellecchia – Young, Wild, and Free
- Adam Weaver – It’s T.O.T.E (Too hot to eat)
- Riane Stanley – Sippin’ on Gin and Treuse
- Jason Holmes – Parfait, You Say?
- Lance Bowman – Dank Purple
- Amin Mozeb – Columbian Breakfast
- Tim Weigal – Drink It Like It’s Hot
- Taylor Lax – The Pimp’s Cup
- Michael Vander Horn – Sweater Bikini
- Alex Koblan – The Dogg Whistle
- Daniella Keenan – Gin Makes The Tart Grow Fonder
- David Leon – Swizzle My Nizzle
- Zach McGrath – The B-Side
- Shaun Gordon – Cali Sour
- Bjorn Taylor – Long Beach Vice
- Allison Sadauskas – Lavender Lodi Dodi
- Sally Gatza – Automatic Supersonic
- Jesse Hubbard – Young, Wild & Free