Jack Daniel’s has enlisted the help of Los Angeles mixologist Eric “ET” Tecosky to create the perfect spooky cocktails for Halloween celebrations.
Whether you are looking to sweeten your cocktails with candy corn, embrace the pumpkin or add that perfect scary touch to your party, the below cocktail recipes are sure to be a Halloween hit.
- 1 oz. Gentleman Jack Daniel’s
- 1/2 oz. Monin Stone Fruit Syrup
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 oz. POM
Preparation: Shake with ice and fine strain into a fun Halloween shot glass. Dry ice is optional (but super awesome).
Jack Candy Fashioned
- 2 oz. Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel
- 1/2 oz. Candy Corn Syrup*
- 2 small dashes of Angostura Bitters
- 1 dash of Regan’s Orange Bitters
*Candy Corn Syrup
Cut candy corn and measure in a mixing glass. Add to a small saucepan. Add equal parts water. Heat and stir until candy is dissolved in water. Let cool and store in a glass bottle.
Preparation: Add all to a double old-fashioned glass. Add a large ice cube. Stir. Mist an orange peel and garnish. Add candy corn garnish.
- 8 oz. Jack Daniel’s Gentleman Jack
- 1 packet of pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 8 oz. cold milk
- 8 oz. Kool Whip
Preparation: Whisk together first 3 ingredients. Fold in Kool Whip. Transfer to mini cupcake wrappers or tall shot glasses. Top with black lightly whipped heavy cream (whipped cream with black food coloring). Put in a tray and freeze 4-5 hours. Serve with a small spoon.