Give these tequila based holiday cocktails a mix using REVEL Spirits expressions.
Chocolate Picante (Añejo Hot Chocolate)
- 1 oz. REVEL Añejo
- .5 oz. Ancho Reyes
- .5 oz. Cinnamon Syrup
Preparation: Top with hot chocolate. Garnish with powdered sugar and cayenne.
REVEL Old Fashioned
By Elliot Manthey, Head Bartender, Spoon and Stable
- 2 oz. REVEL Avila Reposado
- .25 oz. Smoked Maple Syrup
- 2 dashes Aromatic Bitters
Preparation: Stir and strain over a large ice chunk. Garnish with a twist of orange.
Morelos Old Fashioned
By Michael Wallace
- 2.25 REVEL Avila Reposado
- .25 oz. Agave
- 1 barspoon Douglas Fir Liqueur
- 2 dashes Yuzu Bitters
Preparation: Build in mixing glass, stir, serve in double old fashioned glass with large ice cube. Garnish with a lemon twist.
- 1.5 oz. REVEL Avila Reposado
- .75 oz. Lemon Juice
- .75 oz. Maple Syrup (1/2 Regular, 1/4 Ghost Pepper)
- .75 oz. St. George Spiced Pear Liquor
- Egg White
Preparation: Build in shaker, dry shake vigorously with all ingredients, add ice and shake again, double strain into coupe or sour glass. Top with ground cinnamon and pear slice garnish.