Warm up this winter with these must mix cocktails.
- 1/2 oz. Drambuie
- 1 oz. Glenfiddich 14 Bourbon Cask
- 1 oz. Chameleon Caramel Cold Brew Concentrate
- 2 oz. Eggnog
- 1/2 oz. Root Beer
- Freshly Grated Nutmeg (for Garnish)
Preparation: Build ingredients, gently stir to combine and garnish with nutmeg.
Hot Honey Butter
- 2 oz. Drambuie
- 1 heaping tbsp. Natural Apple Butter
- 1/2 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 6 oz. Steamed Whole Milk (or Choice Milk-Base)
- 1 small pinch Kosher Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- Steamed Milk Foam and Cinnamon Stick (for Garnish)
Preparation: Steam milk, apple butter and spices together until hot. Double-strain into cup over butter. Stir in Drambuie. Top with additional milk foam. Serve in small mug/teacup.
Hudson Norway Spruce
- 2 oz. Hudson Manhattan Rye
- 3/4 oz. Sweet Vermouth
- 1/2 oz. Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur
- 2 dashes Aromatic Bitters
- Orange Peel and Cocktail Cherry (for Garnish)
Preparation: Stir liquid ingredients over ice until well-chilled, and strain into-pre-chilled cocktail coupe. Using vegetable peeler, cut swatch of orange zest and squeeze peel-side over drink to express oils on surface, and discard zest. Garnish with cocktail cherry.
Courtesy of Seb Derbomez
- 1 1/2 oz. Monkey Shoulder Whisky
- 3/4 oz. Suze
- 1/2 oz. Grade A Maple Syrup
- 2 dashes of Orange Bitters
Preparation: Add all ingredients to mixing glass. Add ice and stir. Once dilution is reached strain into glass. Twist orange peel over glass.
Winter Hill Punch
- 8 oz. Toasted Hazelnut-Infused Drambuie*
- 4 oz. Glenfiddich 12 year
- 1 1/2 oz. Cardamaro
- 4 oz. Pomegranate Syrup
- 4 oz. Fresh Lemon
- 8 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 16 oz. Club Soda
- 20 oz. Brut Sparkling Wine
- Lemons Wheels and 1-inch Rosemary Sprigs (for Garnish)
Preparation: In a punch bowl add all ingredients and slowly stir with large ice block. Add garnishes and serve well chilled. Serve in punch cup.
*Toasted Hazelnut-Infused Drambuie
Toast nuts over medium heat until browned and you can easily smell toasted aroma. For every 1 part of Drambuie add 1/2 part of toasted nuts. Let infuse in airtight container for 24 hours. Strain and reserve for use.
- 1 oz. Montelobos
- 1 oz. Drambuie
- 1 Espresso
Preparation: Build ingredients into a glass mug.
Winter Citrus Sangria
- 12 oz. Q Club Soda
- 12 oz. Q Tonic
- 6 oz. Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur
- 8 oz. Cocci Americano Italian White Vermouth
- 12 oz. Dry White Wine
- 2 cups Sliced Winter Citrus (Pink Grapefruit, Mandarin Oranges, Cara Cara, Lemon)
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Arils
- Mint (for Garnish)
Preparation: Combine Solerno, Cocci Americano and wine in a bowl and stir. Add sliced citrus and pomegranate arils, cover and refrigerate overnight to allow fruit to macerate. When ready to serve, transfer the mixture to a pitcher, top with Q Club Soda, Q Tonic and stir to combine. Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with a sprig of mint.