You deserve a night in with your best girlfriends, sipping on drinks and eating some chocolates.
Galentine’s Day is the day to honor female friendships! February 13th marks this special day, and there’s no better way to celebrate than surprising your friends with your cocktail making.
Whether you are going out to dinner, having an epic slumber party, or snacking on a charcuterie board, these cocktails are easy and perfect for the occasion.
Gather the most special people in your and shake up something delicious.
Be My Bellini
(By Manny Hinojosa)
- 1 oz. The Perfect Purée Peach Ginger blend, thawed
- Fresh Peach Slices and Lemon Peel
Preparation: Add Peach Ginger blend to a champagne flute, top with champagne. Garnish with lemon peel and peach slices.
(By Cody Goldstein, @muddlingmemories)
- 2 oz. Gin
- 3 oz. Pear Juice
- 1 oz. Hibiscus Strawberry Syrup
- 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
- 3 sashes Hella Co. Orange Bitters
- Charge with Champagne
Preparation: Combine ingredients, minus champagne, in a cocktail shaker. Shake and pour in a wine glass over ice. Top with champagne and serve.
*Hibiscus Strawberry Syrup
- 1 oz. The Perfect Purée Strawberry Puree, thawed
- 4 oz. hibiscus tea
Stir to combine ingredients.
Broken Valentine’s Martini
- 1 1/2 oz. Broken Shed Vodka
- 1 1/2 oz. Passion Fruit Nectar
- Champagne or Prosecco
- Garnish: Slice of Passion Fruit
Preparation: Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a martini glass. Top with a splash of either Champagne or Prosecco and garnish with a thin slice of Passion Fruit.
Korbel Honey Grapefruit Mimosa
(By Natalie Migliarini, @beautifulbooze)
- 4 oz. Korbel Brut Rosé
- 3 oz. Fresh Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 oz. Honey Syrup
Preparation: Add grapefruit juice and honey syrup to a flute. Stir, then top with Korbel Brut Rosé. Garnish with candied ruby red grapefruit peel.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Martini
- 1 1/2 oz. Black Button Distilling Bespoke Bourbon Cream
- 1 oz. Black Button Distilling All American Corn Vodka
- 1 oz. Strawberry Syrup
- 2 dashes Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters
Preparation: Dip the rim of a martini glass into simple syrup, then dip into red and white sugar. Combine all ingredients into a shaker over ice. Shake and strain into a martini glass.
Some Like It Hot
- 1 oz. Black Button Distilling Bespoke Bourbon Cream
- 3/4 oz. Jalapeno Syrup*
- Hot Coffee
Preparation: Combine Bourbon Cream and Jalapeno Syrup into a coffee mug. Top with Hot Coffee, leaving space at the top. Stir and top with a heaping spoon of Marshmallow Fluff.
Combine 1:1 Sugar: Boiling Water with Jalapeno slices. Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat. Once slightly thickened, remove from the stovetop and let cool and strain.
Diplomático Raspberry Drop
- 45 ml Diplomático Mantuano
- 20 ml Rosé Wine
- 1 tbsp. Raspberry Jam
- 15 ml Lemon Juice
- 5 ml Vanilla Syrup
- Fresh Raspberries
Preparation: Pour all the ingredients (except the raspberries) into a cocktail shaker. Strain twice and serve in a Martini glass. Garnish with raspberries.
Tequila Bee’s Knees
- 1 1/2 parts Hornitos® Reposado Tequila
- 3/4-part Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2-part Fresh Cranberry Juice
- 1/2-part Honey
- Maraschino Cherry
- Lemon Twist
Preparation: Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a maraschino cherry and a lemon twist.
BACARDÍ Old Cuban
- 2 oz. BACARDÍ Reserva Ocho Rum
- 2 1/2 oz. Martin & Rossi® Prosecco
- 4 Mint Leaves
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- 2 dashes of Bitters
Preparation: Combine all the ingredients (except prosecco) in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously. Double strain, and top with prosecco. Garnish with a mint leaf float.
- 1 1⁄2 oz. Lobos 1707 Mezcal
- 3⁄4 oz. Orange-Flavored Aperitif
- 1⁄2 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1⁄2 oz. Lime Juice
- Splash of Club Soda
- 4 Cubes of Watermelon (2” x 1”)
- A small plate of Lime Juice
- A small plate of Lime Salt, Mild Chili Powder, and Sea Salt Seasoning
Preparation: Dip the rim of a highball glass into the plate of lime juice and then into the plate of seasoning. Combine all ingredients except one watermelon cube into a shaker with ice. Shake together until well chilled and then pour over ice into the highball glass. Top with club soda. Add a watermelon cube to garnish.