We could not pass up sharing this delectable recipe ides created by Consumer Savings Expert Jeanette Pavini of Coupons.com. Who doesn’t love Lucky Charms cereal in their Bailey’s Irish Cream? The Shamrock Shake is perfect for this St. Patrick’s Day.
Lucky Shamrock Shake
- 1/2 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 2 Cups Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Small Bunch of Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1/2 tsp. Pure Peppermint Extract
- 2 tsp. Green Sprinkles
- 2 tsp. Green Food Coloring
Preparation: Rim two glasses with honey, dip in green sprinkles. Set aside. In a blender, puree ice cream, Irish Cream or milk, mint leaves, peppermint extract, and green food coloring. Pour into a glass. Top with whipped topping. Garnish with Lucky Charms marshmallows. Serve immediately and enjoy!