The Largest List of the Coolest Bottle Openers You’ll Ever Find: Part 3
51. Oh geez… Click here to purchase
52. These hand painted little guys from the “Neatoshop” are hilarious and fun to use, these zombies enjoy beer instead of brains and are more than happy to aid you in the process of decanting your favorite beers.
53. Or get this one, if you so desire. They’re undead, they don’t mind who you choose
54. They were being mindful of convenience with this one. A USB drive that doubles as an opener is great for traveling and you’ll be less likely to lose your bottle opener because that would also mean losing your files. Get yourself a 16GB one for around $40.00.
55. ‘Merica! Whenever people see it, they have to pick it up and look at it. The bullet remains intact while the cartridge has been notched for a heavy-duty bottle opener.
56. This charming opener is sure to bring back memories of playing with these guys in the yard or around the house, now they’re back to participate in the mission of getting your beer open!
57. You’ve undoubtedly seen one of these compact and slick openers, coming in at just a little bigger than an average credit card, you can keep these in your wallet with your other most important items. Having a cool bottle opener that goes everywhere you do sure can come in handy and pulling out a metal ace of spades will also make you look pretty cool.
58. Think of all the important keys your ring contains and now imagine the addition of “the key to beer” sitting alongside your house key. These creepy, old-time skeleton keys make it easy to differentiate it from the pack.
59. One cannot deny the awesomeness of this wall mounted bottle opener from Olvera Woodworks. Even if you’re not a fan of Breaking Bad, it’s hard not to appreciate the tasteful- yet menacing wood design. This is a magnetic mounted bottle opener with a magnetic cap catch.
60. Show everyone you mean business with an Expendables logo bottle opener. This is one bad bottle opener, which has been officially licensed and is being sold by Diamond Select Toys. This manly bottle opener also is a magnet and comes in a cool collector’s box.
61. If you want to add a little flamboyancy to your opener experience, there is always the faux brass knuckle opener. These flashy and menacing openers from Ink Correct will certainly draw attention and come in all sorts of designs.
62. This is definitely a cool opener, one of my favorites. Whip this thing out and go through the flashy one-handed method of opening this thing like a pro and you will certainly draw a crowd. Don’t know how to open it the professional way? No worries, they have a few entertaining videos on their website to get you started. www.Lagunitas.com
63. These awesome openers will have you performing moves such as the “Plancha,” “Tornillo” or even a “Huracán rana” on your bottle tops. Pick from a variety of positions and colors, or select all 3 and maybe have a wrestling match as you drink your beer. These openers from Kikkerland will certainly keep you entertained.
64. Or this one!
65. The Shark Bottle Opener is perfect for any party. Great conversation starter! Walnut wood, hand-carved, about 7″ long.
66. Show your beer drinking buddies what a fan you are with one of these bad boys. This officially licensed Lucas film collectible from ThinkGeek.com is made from heavy zinc alloy and would impress Mr. Lucas himself. Here’s a quote from their website:
“Whether you’ve got a cantina that rivals Mos Eisley’s or just a fridge in the back of your ship, this Millennium Falcon-shaped bottle opener is perfect for the Han Solo in all of us! It’s no piece of junk, either. She looks good and she’s got it where it counts. Like Chewie, it’s a faithful companion that’ll open hard bottles for us and be by our side even if we drop our shipments at the first sign of an Imperial cruiser.”