While champagne and prosecco are always a great go-to for celebrations, sometimes a delicious cocktail is just as good.
As another year comes to an end, prepare for your New Year’s parties, and make one of these cocktails. Whether you are staying in or celebrating with friends and family, these cocktails will make the night even better. Here are four cocktails to make for celebrating the end of 2021.
Ketel One Botanical’s Botanical 75
- 1 1/2 oz. KOB Cucumber + Mint
- 1/2 oz. elderflower liqueur
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 oz. Brut sparkling wine
- Cucumber slice (for garnish)
Preparation: Combine ingredients in a tin with ice. Shake, strain into a coupe, top with sparkling wine.
Reyka Rhubarb Cosmo
Created by Reyka Vodka Brand Ambassador Trevor Schneider
- 1 1/2 part Reyka Vodka
- 1 part Blood Orange Liqueur
- 1 part sweetened rhubarb juice
- 1/4 part fresh lime juice
- Lime wedge (for garnish)
Preparation: Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake. Strain, garnish, and serve.
A Harper Carol
- 1 oz. I.W. Harper Bourbon
- 1/2 oz. Italian Red Bitter Liqueur
- 3/4 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 3/4 oz. Lemon
- 1/4 oz. Cinnamon-Date Syrup
- Dehydrated lemon wheel and grated nutmeg (for garnish)
Preparation: Combine all ingredients with I.W. Harper Bourbon in a shaker tin. Shake and double strain into a coupe glass.
Anna Sui’s Holiday Pear Social
- 8 oz. St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 8 oz. Grey Goose La Poire
- 6 oz. cucumber-mint juice
- 2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz. absinthe
- 16 oz. sparkling wine
- Dehydrated pear, mint crown, borage, grated nutmeg (for garnish)
Preparation: Build in a vessel, add all ingredients, stir, add ice and garnish.