Head into the weekend with a few cocktails to mix up.
Friday nights call for kicking your feet up and sipping on a delicious cocktail. One of these tequila cocktails will be the perfect company for a homemade dinner and some reality TV.
Here are four tequila drinks you should make now.
- 2 oz. 21SEEDS Valencia Orange Tequila
- 1/2 oz. Campari
- 1/2 oz. Sweet Vermouth
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Orange Juice
Preparation: Stir with ice, pour over fresh ice, and garnish with an orange rind.
Paloma de Jima
- 2 oz Lobos 1707 Tequila, Joven
- 3⁄4 oz agave syrup
- 3⁄4 oz lemon juice
- 2 oz ruby grapefruit or blood orange juice
- Ruby grapefruit or blood orange slice for garnish (optional)
- Salt or spicy seasoning (optional)
Preparation: Add the agave, the Tequila, and the lemon juice in a mixing tin and shake. Pour in a rocks glass over ice, and top with ruby grapefruit or blood orange juice. Garnish with a slice of grapefruit or blood orange. If you prefer, rim the glass with lemon juice and then salt or spicy seasoning.
Tequila Bee’s Knees
- 1 1/2 parts Hornitos® Reposado Tequila
- 3/4 part fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 part fresh Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 part Honey
- Maraschino cherry
- Lemon twist
Preparation: Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a maraschino cherry and a lemon twist.