Get in the spirit with these festive cocktails perfect for a thanksgiving of any size.
Using seasonal ingredients like mulled wine, maple, cranberries, and pears – there’s a little something for everyone!
Aberfeldy Harvest Dram
- 2 oz. ABERFELDY 12 Years Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- 1/2 oz. Mulled Wine Syrup
- 2 dashes Aromatic Bitters
- 2 dashes Orange Bitters
Preparation: Add ABERFELDY 12, mulled wine syrup and bitters to a mixing glass and stir. Pour into a rocks glass and add block ice. Garnish with an orange peel and cloves.
Recipe by Created by Joaquín Simó, Pouring Ribbons
- 2 oz. Knappogue Castle 12 Year Old Irish Whiskey
- 1 tsp. Grade B Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. Tempus Fugit Crème de Cacao
- 1 tsp. Pierre Ferrand Dry Curaçao
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
Preparation: Grab a rocks glass and build your cocktail. Trim and express an orange peel for garnish.
Cranberry Old Fashioned
- 1 1/2 oz. Bulleit Bourbon
- 1/2 oz. infused Bulleit Bourbon, from the dried cranberries
- 1 spoonful soaked cranberries*
- 1-2 strips orange zest
- 2-3 drops orange bitters
- 1 tbsp. simple syrup, or to taste
- Orange wedges, for garnish
*Bourbon Soaked Cranberries
- 2 oz. dried cranberries
- 4 oz. Bulleit Bourbon
- 1 cinnamon stick
Bourbon Soaked Cranberry Preparation:
- Add the cranberries, bourbon and cinnamon stick to a sealable glass container.
- Give it a stir and let the mixture sit on the counter for 1 day.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and put the bourbon cranberries in the refrigerator.
- Keep up to 1 month, refrigerated.
Cocktail Preparation: Fill a glass with ice. Add the bourbon, infused bourbon, some of the bourbon cranberries, orange zest, orange bitters, stir the cocktail and taste. If needed, add sugar syrup a little at a time until the cocktail is sweetened to your liking. Garnish with two orange wedges.
Heavenly Spiced White Russian
- 2 oz. of Five Wives Heavenly Vodka
- 1 oz. of Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1/2 oz. of Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 tbsp. of Cinnamon
- Handful of Marshmallows
- Star Anise
Preparation: In your favorite hot chocolate drink, add 2 oz. of Five Wives Heavenly Vodka, 1 oz. of Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, and 1/2 oz. of Bailey Irish Cream. Pour into a rock glass pre-rimmed with cinnamon. Top it off with a couple of marshmallows and garnish with star anise.
Tastes of Autumn
- 1 oz. of Underground Herbal Syrup
- 1 oz. of Five Wives Sinful Vodka
- 1/2 oz. of Butterscotch Schnapps
- 2 oz. Baileys Irish Cream
Preparation: In a shaker filled with ice add 1 oz. Underground Herbal, 1 oz. Five Wives Vodka, 1/2 oz. of Butterscotch Schnapps, and 2 oz. of Baileys Irish Cream. Shake thoroughly before pouring into a prechilled tumbler.
Spiced Gin & Pear
- 1 1/2 oz. of Madam Pattirini Gin
- 2 oz. of Prosecco
- 1 oz. of Pear Juice
- 3/4 oz. of Spiced Brown Sugar Syrup
- 5 oz. of lemon Juice
- sprigs of Thyme
- 2 Sliced Pears
- 1 stick of Cinnamon
Preparation: In a shaker mix 1 oz. of Madam Pattirini Gin with 1 oz. of Pear Juice, 3/4 oz. of Brown Sugar Syrup and 1/2 oz. of lemon juice. Pour into a chilled tumbler with ice and top with a splash of Prosecco. Garnish with sprigs of thyme, pear slices, and a stick of cinnamon.