Electrify your taste buds with this hot honey rum cocktail.
The weather isn’t the only thing that’s going to get you sweating this summer! Sip on this spicy, citrus tongue-tingling cocktail mixed by Erik Astman of Oishii in Boston. It’s a mix of The Real McCoy 5 Year Aged Rum, Mike’s Hot Honey, sudachi juice, pineapple juice, and bitters, with an electrifying Szechuan Buzz Button flower on top.
The Boozy Bee
Courtesy of Erik Astman, Oishii – Boston, MA
- 2 1/2 oz. The Real McCoy 5 Year Aged Rum
- 3/4 oz. Mike’s Hot Honey Syrup (1:1 MHH and Water)
- 1/2 oz. Sudachi Juice (or Sub Lime Juice)
- 4 1/2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- dash of Bittermens Tiki Bitters
Preparation: Shaken and served on the rocks. Garnish with a lime wheel and a Szechuan Buzz Button flower.