Mix up this delicious sangria with Sam Adams Summer Ale.
Samuel Adams Summer Ale Sangria
(Serves approximately 40 – 3 oz. servings)
- 4 1/4 bottles Samuel Adams Summer Ale
- 2 bottles of Light White Wine, Like a Sweet Riesling
- 2 oz. Soda Water
- 1/2 cup of Cognac
- 1/2 cup of Apple Schnapps
- 1/2 cup of Simple Syrup
- 2 Honeydew Melons, Peeled, Sliced and Diced
- 4 Oranges, Cut in to Wheels
Preparation: Mix all ingredients except soda water together in a large bowl, and refrigerate overnight. Add 2 oz. of soda water, and serve.