Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, or the morning after, by mixing up this unique twist on a bloody mary, courtesy of Kitty O’Sheas at the Hilton Chicago.
Green Bloody Mary
Courtesy of Kitty O’Sheas, Hilton Chicago
(Makes: 5 servings or 1 pitcher)
- 1 lbs. Green Tomatillos (Blanched and Cut Into Chunks for Easier Blending)
- 1/2 lbs. Yellow Tomatoes, (Cut Into Chunks for Easier Blending)
- 2 Cucumbers (Peeled and Seeded)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- 1 Jalapenos (Seeds and Stem Removed)
- 1 tbs. Chopped Cilantro
- 1 tsp. Horseradish
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Kosher and Celery Salt (to Taste)
Preparation: Blend ingredients. Shake gently and strain into the prepared glass. Garnish.