National Martini Day falls on Saturday, June 19. What better way to celebrate the holiday and weekend than with a Martini or two?
We have rounded up eight of our favorite Martinis — some classic and others with a twist. Whether celebrating with a virtual happy hour or having an outdoor gathering, one of these Martinis will help bring the fun. Hopefully, one of these cocktails will introduce you to new and exciting flavors.
For all the Martini lovers out there, try making one of these this National Martini Day.
Hazelnut Espresso Martini
- 1/2 oz. pH Hazelnut Syrup
- 1 1/3 oz. Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Kahlua
- 1 oz. Cold Brew Concentrate or Espresso
Preparation: Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake, shake, shake. Strain into your favorite glass. Garnish with three coffee beans or finely grated dark chocolate. Enjoy!
- 1 3/4 oz. Belvedere
- 1/2 Acquafava
- 3/4 Rose Syrup
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 2 Sprays of Rose Water
Preparation: Serve up in Martini glass with Pansy.
- 1 1/2 oz. Reisetbauer Blue Gin
- 3/4 oz. Cyril Zangs ’00’ Apple Eau de Vie
- 1/2 oz. Quintinye Blanc Vermouth
- 1/2 oz. Absentroux
- 1 dash Celery Bitters
- 1 dash Absinthe
- 1/2 oz. Water
Method: Pre-batched pour
Garnish: Pickled Apple Fan
- 2 oz. iichiko Saiten
- 1/2 oz. Bianco Vermouth
- 2 Dashes Orange Bitters
- Lemon Peel
Preparation: Mix all ingredients into a Martini glass. Stir, then express and garnish with lemon peel.
- 50 ml Bombay Bramble
- 25 ml Freshly Pressed Lemon Juice
- 20 ml Sugar Syrup (2:1 ratio)
- 1/2 Egg White (circa 20ml –can use fresh or pasteurized egg whites)
- Lemon Thumb
Preparation: Shake (hard) and strain.
- 2 oz. Drumshanbo Gunpowder Irish Gin
- 1/2 oz. Boissiere Dry Vermouth
- 2 dashes of Grapefruit Bitters
- 1 bar spoon of Gunpowder Tea
Preparation: Add the Drumshanbo Gin, Boissiere Vermouth, bitters, and gunpowder tea to a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with fresh lemon zest.
- 3 oz. Broken Shed Vodka
- Splash of Olive Brine
- Garnish: Three Olives on a toothpick
Preparation: Add Broken Shed Vodka and a splash of olive brine to a shaker with ice. Shake, stir and strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with three olives on a toothpick.
Partida Anejo Cristalino Martini
- 2 oz. Partida Añejo Cristalino
- 3/4 oz. Sweet White Vermouth ¾ oz
- 1/4 oz. Lemon Juice
- 2 dashes Orange Bitters
Preparation: Shake all ingredients in a shaker and double strain over a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a lemon twist.