Market leader in the mixers category, Zing Zang, has announced the addition of several new additions joining its Chicago-based executive leadership team.
The company recently launched a line of spirits-based, ready-to-drink cocktails, expanding on their line of beloved mixers. CEO Brent Albertson shared, “I am thrilled to build out our senior management team at Zing Zang as we launch our exciting new line of ready-to-drink cocktails. We have established ourselves as the leading cocktail mix brand in the U.S., and I am confident that we have the right leadership in place as we progress into our next phase of rapid growth and continue to deliver innovative RTDs and top-quality mixers. I look forward to working with these talented individuals in their new roles.”
The following leadership roles were appointed as announced:
- Steve Crites, Senior Vice President of Sales. Steve was formerly Zing Zang’s Vice President of Sales. Prior to Zing Zang, he was a Vice President and General Manager at Pernod Ricard USA.
- E.G. Fishburne, Vice President of Marketing. E.G. is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point and a former U.S. Army Blackhawk helicopter pilot. He previously held senior marketing roles at Whole Earth Brands, PepsiCo, and Kraft Foods.
- Anne Kanne, Vice President of Operations and Analytics. Anne was formerly Zing Zang’s Director of Analytics and Category Development. Prior to Zing Zang, she was a director at Diageo North America.
- Dave Lund, Vice President of National Accounts. Dave was formerly Central Region Sales Director at Zing Zang. He is a former U.S. Army Captain and tank platoon leader, and prior to Zing Zang he was a national accounts director at Diageo North America.
- Anthony Hall, Controller. Anthony previously worked in finance roles at Cresco Labs and FreightCar America.
- Rick Lange, Off-Premise National Account Director. Rick was formerly SW Sales Director at Zing Zang, and prior to joining the company was with Diageo North America.