Tequila enthusiasts rejoice! The London Bar, set within luxury hotel The London NYC, has debuted The London NYC Billionaire Margarita.
Featuring the most exclusive, premium ingredients, including Patrón en Lalique Serie 1 and Louis XIII, The London NYC Billionaire Margarita boasts a price tag of $1,200.
Created by Jayson Goldstein, The London NYC’s Director of Food & Beverage, the Margarita will be offered as long as the Patrón en Lalique Serie 1 is available.
“With only 500 bottles of the spirit produced, once it’s gone – it’s gone!”
– Jayson Goldstein
The London NYC Billionaire Margarita
- 1 1/2 oz. Patrón en Lalique Serie 1 Tequila
- 1/2 oz. Louis XIII Cognac
- 1/2 oz. Organic Blue Agave Nectar
- Fresh Key Lime Juice
- Fresh Meyer Lemon Juice
- 10 Dashes Cara Cara Orange Bitters*
Preparation: Combine all ingredients in an ice-filled cocktail shaker, shake vigorously. Strain into coupe glass rimmed with Maldon sea salt.
*Cara Cara Orange Bitters
- Skin of 10-15 Cara Cara Oranges
- 4 oz. Juice from Cara Cara Oranges
- Handful of Peppercorns
- A Few Star Anise
- Handful of Cardamom
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 6 oz. Over Proof Rum (Such as Bacardi 151)
Preparation: Combine ingredients and let sit for five to seven days. Strain and bottle.