Mix up an It’s Tea Time In Dublin whiskey cocktail developed by Chilled 100 Member Sam Treadway for The Dubliner’s countdown to St. Patrick’s Day!
The Dubliner has teamed up with the Chilled 100 to host a cocktail countdown to St. Patrick’s Day! Seven Chilled 100 bartenders across the country were sent bottles of The Dubliner to develop unique cocktails with. The whiskey itself is a perfect match for cocktails with its soft, slightly fruity finish.
In Tea Time In Dublin, Sam Treadway pairs the whiskey with Sherry, Amaro, and a home-made Oolong Tea syrup for a dynamic cocktail with a depth of flavor.
Sam Treadway / Boston
Tea Time in Dublin
- 2 oz. Dubliner Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 oz. Oolong Tea Syrup*
- 1/4 oz. Amontillado Sherry
- 1/4 oz. Amaro (Montenegro)
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- 1 dash Orange Bitters
- Stir ingredients with ice, strain into a rocks glass with one large piece of ice.
- Garnish with a tiny pinch of sea salt on the ice.
*Oolong Tea Syrup
Oolong tea syrup is made simply by adding equal parts strongly brewed and over steeped oolong tea with cane sugar