California’s Riboli family who innovated the wine industry with Stella Rosa® and created a new category of semi-sweet, semi-sparkling wines, is now taking them to the next level.
Riboli Family Wines is proud to introduce a convenient new way to enjoy America’s number one imported Italian wine in sleek, single-serve aluminum bottles. The European design with a resealable twist-off cap offers the perfect way to enjoy this low-alcohol, frizzante wine anywhere, anytime.
“Our family has always stayed at the forefront of of the wine industry, continually looking for innovative ways to better serve our customers. We wanted to create something special in advance of our 100th anniversary, and we’re excited to introduce a whole new way to enjoy Stella Rosa.”
– Anthony Riboli, 4th generation winemaker
From sporting events to concerts, barbecues, picnics, and more, the 8 oz. aluminum bottles are convenient for a variety of uses, boasting a wealth of benefits:
- Chill quickly
- Reusable and resealable with a twist top
- Shatterproof durability
- Compact, light, and portable in its 250ml size
- Allow consumers to enjoy this wine in situations and settings where large and/or glass bottles are not ideal
- Single-serving size is easy for inventory-keeping and eliminates leftover spoilage
- Do not rust or taint, protecting the flavor and integrity of the wine
- 3-year shelf life
- Great for mixing wine cocktails
The aluminum bottles feature top-seller Stella Rosa Black and Platinum, both part of Stella Rosa’s luxury collection. The new aluminum bottles are being rolled out across the country throughout 2016.
For more information, visit StellaRosaWines.com