Whether you’re a novice at entertaining or consider yourself a pro, there’s a new form of cocktail that’s worth giving a try; The Van Gogh Mini-Tail.
Easy to create, packed with bold, delicious flavor, and built for photo-opps, these handheld drinks are perfect for any celebration. Craft for a unique bridal shower batch or serve as an easy BBQ sip; simply follow the three-step guide and enjoy!
A Quick Guide to Van Gogh Mini-Tails
Mini Peachy Palmers
- 14 oz. Van Gogh Cool Peach (8, 50 ml Bottles)
- 10 oz. Iced Tea (Unsweetened or Sweetened)
- 10 oz. Lemonade
- Step One: Pour out eight 50mL Van Gogh Cool Peach bottles into a pitcher filled with ice, then add iced tea and lemonade. Stir very well.
- Step Two: Strain the mixture back into the eight mini Van Gogh Cool Peach bottles using a funnel. Reserve extra liquid for future cocktails or enjoy as you #GoghCreate the recipe ahead of time. (Mini-Tail Tip: If preparing ahead of time, return the cap back on the bottles and store in the refrigerator or keep on ice until ready to serve.)
- Step Three: Garnish with a lavender sprig or edible flower and straw, or set out your toppings for a DIY garnish bar.