Mix up this fun twist on the Manhattan, from Virginia Distillery Company.
South of Manhattan
- 2 oz. Virginia Highland Malt Whisky
- 1/2 oz. Luxardo Cherry Juice
- 4 oz. Virginia Sparkling Cider
- 2 dashes Cardamom Bitters
- Orange Peel
- Luxardo Cherry, for Garnish
Preparation: In a shaker, mix together cider, cherry juice and bitters. Add two ice cubes and the Virginia Highland Malt Whisky. Stir and strain into a coupe glass. Rub the rim of the coupe glass with the orange peel and then garnish with the Luxardo cherry and the orange peel.