Winter is here, and our minds turn to darker spirits.
Not the evil, ghostly kind, but the warm, rich Scotch kind. This punch is inspired by traditional Scottish Christmas pudding, loaded with rich flavors of dried fruits, such as raisins and apricot. Give it a mix!
Pepperdier Christmas Punch
By Masahiro Urushido, New York Bartender
- 6 oz. Auchentoshan American Oak Single Malt Scotch Whisky (infused with raisins)
- 8 oz. Scottish Breakfast Tea
- 6 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 oz. Dubonnet Rouge Aperitif
- 2 oz. Rothman & Winter Orchard Apricot Liqueur
- 1 oz. Lejay Creme de Cassis
- 3 tbsp. Oleo Saccharum
- Sparkling Wine
Garnish: Rosemary, Cranberries, Orange Slices, Bay Leaves
Preparation: Mix all ingredients except sparkling wine in a punch bowl. Garnish with rosemary, cranberries, orange slices and bay leaves. Top with sparkling wine.