If you’re looking for something more interesting to serve your guests rather than a can of beer or a glass of rosé, why not try mixing up a few smoky scotch cocktails?
Whether you’re in the mood to extend your summer with a fruity drink or would rather hop into fall flavors, Laphroaig always provides distinct character and complexity that will shake up your cocktail.
Apples to Pears
- 1 1/2 oz. Laphroaig® Quarter Cask Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- 1 oz. Fresh Lemon Sour
- 1 oz. Fresh Pressed Apple Juice 1/2 Pear – Canned in Light Syrup
Preparation: Muddle the pear in a mixing glass, add all remaining ingredients and shake with ice, double strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a lemon twist.
Smoked Maple Cakes
- 1 oz. Laphroaig® 10 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- 1/2 oz. Jim Beam Maple
- 1/2 oz. DeKuyper® Buttershots
- 2 oz. Fresh Pressed Apple Juice
Preparation: Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a flamed orange peel.