Get ready for the weekend with these easy to mix summer cocktails! Made from premium spirits, simplicity helps the base of these drinks shine, creating stunning, easy to drink cocktails.
With three very different flavor profiles, there’s a drink for every tastebud!
Santa Teresa 1796’s Spicy Mango Daiquiri
- 1 1/2 oz. Santa Teresa 1796
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz. Monin Mango Syrup
- 1-2 dash Scrappy’s Hellfire Bitters
Preparation: Combine all in tin. Add ice. Shake. Fine strain in chilled glass. Garnish with a Tajin Rim & Lime Wheel.
Bombay Summer Punch
- 3/4 Part Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 1/4 part St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/2 part Noilly Prat Original Dry Vermouth
- 4 parts ginger ale
- Lime, mint, and ginger to garnish
Preparation: Combine Bombay Sapphire, St-Germain, vermouth, and Ginger Ale. Stir to combine. Serve over cubed ice in a balloon or highball glass.
Dewar’s Japanese Smooth Highball
- 1 1/2 oz. Dewar’s Japanese Smooth whisky
- 3 oz. Chilled Soda Water
- Orange twist garnish
Preparation: Add whisky to a chilled highball glass filled with ice spears. Stir and gently top with chilled soda water. Place a bar spoon under the ice and stir a few times, being careful not to over stir. Spray with the aromatic oil of the orange twist, and garnish.