Icenhauer’s, Austin’s popular bungalow bar located on buzzy Rainey Street, Holiday Drink Menu is inspired by film Classics like A Christmas Story and National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
These great drinks are created by head bar tender GM Stuart Thompson. Give them a mix!
“You’ll Shoot Your Eye Out”
- 2 oz. Candy Cane Infused Chocolate Vodka
- 2 oz. Bailey’s Irish Creme Liqueur
Preparation: Add all ingredients into shaker over fresh ice. Shake vigorously and strain into coupe glass. Top with candy cane/candy cane pieces.
- 1 1/2 oz. Spiced Rum
- 3/4 oz. Kahlua
- 2 1/2 oz. Eggnog
Preparation: Add all ingredients into shaker over fresh ice. Shake vigorously and strain into martini glass. Top with freshly grated nutmeg.
Bourbon Buzz Brew
- 2 oz. Coffee and Vanilla House Infused Bourbon
- 2 dashes Jerry Thomas Decanter Bitters
- 1 Sugar Cube
- 1/4 oz. Water (To Create Simple Syrup with the Sugar Cube)
- 1 twist of Orange Peel
Preparation: Muddle the sugar cube, water, bitters, and twist in the bottom of glass. Add the bourbon and stir over fresh ice.
- 1 1/2 oz. Clove House-Infused Bourbon
- 1/2 oz. Cranberry Liqueur
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 2 oz. Brut Champagne
Preparation: Combine the clove bourbon, cranberry liqueur, and bitters into a shaker. Shake vigorously over fresh ice and strain into a coupe glass. Top off with champagne.