Bounce Sporting Club, known for their Sunday Funday parties and club-meets-nightlife atmosphere, is about to be known for something else: their cocktails.
Bounce Sporting Club has recently re-vamped their cocktail menu under the guidance of head mixologist, Spencer Elliot to feature bespoke drinks inspired by famous sports figures.
Depending on the style of cocktail, Spencer found an athlete story that fit the components of the cocktail to his inspire creative cocktails that are perfect for everyone from amateur drinkers to those with a flavorful palette. For example, the Ricky Bobby, made with Remy Martin VSOP, Triple Sec, Fresh Lemon Juice and Raspberries, is a play on a classic Side Car and The Johnny McEnroe, made with Templeton Rye, Fresh Lemon Juice and Cabernet Sauvignon, is a twist on a New York Sour, paying homage to New York’s most notorious sore loser.
Spencer says that his approach to bartending is “basic.” He takes what he knows from the customer to give them the ideal experience, and that’s exactly what he’s done with the new cocktail programming. In addition to being creative in name, Elliot has taken favorite flavors from the Bounce customer to create delicious cocktails made with fresh ingredients including Ruby Red Grapefruit, Raspberries, Espresso and of course, Bounce’ famous Banana Jameson.
Bounce Cocktail Menu
- Moscow Mule – Stoli, Fresh Lime, Ginger Beer
- Old Fashioned – Old Forrester, Sugar, Angostura
- Gibson – Elyx, Jalapeño Stuffed Onion
- Negroni – Bulldog, Antica Formula, Aperol
- Blood & Sand – Cutty Pro, Fresh Orange, Cherry Herring, Antica Formula
- Margarita – Patron, Fresh Lime, Agave
- Elin Nordegren aka The Trophy Wife – Belvedere, Domain de Canton, Lemon, Champagne
- The Lion of Culiacan – El Jimador, Jalapeno, Ruby Red, Mezcal
- Ricky Bobby – Remy Martin, Triple Sec, Lemon, Fresh Raspberry
- The Johnny McEnroe – Templeton, Lemon, Simple, Cabernet
- Dani Alves – Banana Jameson, Amara Cream, Espresso
- Sammy Sosa – Brugal, Fallernum, Fresh Orange, Fresh Pineapple, Angostura
Change-Ups – Large Format
- Shaun White (Vodka, Tequila, Whiskey or Dry Rum)
- Sangria – Red, White, Sparkling or Mangria (Extra Shot of Stoli O)
- Jungle Juice – As Your Server for the Weekly Concoction
- Banana Jameson
- Jack on Tap
For more information, visit BounceNY.com