“My ultimate goal is to open your eyes to the world of fun and approachable cocktail recipes. Celebrating with friends and family is what life is all about, and the addition of beautiful booze will only enhance these precious moments. I’d love to deliver you a beautiful cocktail that will tantalize your taste buds with wonderful flavors, while its beauty leaves a smile on your face. So let’s be friends and take this cocktail journey together.”
– Natalie Migliarini, Creator of Beautiful Booze
Natalie created a one-of-a-kind beautiful Manhattan to help celebrate this year’s Manhattan Month.
Corralejo in Manhattan
- 2 oz. Corralejo Añejo Tequila
- 1/2 oz. Vya Sweet Vermouth
- 1/4 oz. Agave Syrup
- 2 dashes Scrappy’s Chocolate Bitters
- Maraschino Cherries (for Garnish)
Preparation: Add all ingredients into a rocks glass with ice; stir to combine. Garnish with maraschino cherries.