The Sheraton Georgetown Texas Hotel & Conference Center is mixing up some delicious holiday cocktails this season.
Guests may order these drinks to sip on at the hotel lobby bar, Jack’s Lounge, or the hotel’s restaurant, Brix And Ale. Give them a mix for yourself.
- 1 1/2 oz. Cognac
- 1/2 oz. White Crème de Menthe
- 1/2 oz. White Crème de Cacao
- 1/2 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. Heavy Cream
- 1 Whole Egg
Preparation: Add all ingredients into a cocktail shake, and shake vigorously for 30-45 seconds. Strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a mint leaf.
Cranberry Yule Tide Mule
- 1 1/2 oz. Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- Ginger Beer
Preparation: Pour ingredients over ice in a copper mug. Garnish with fresh cranberries and a lime wedge.
Candy Cane Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz. ABSOLUT Vanilla
- 1/2 oz. Godiva White Chocolate
- 1/2 oz. White Crème De Menthe
- 1/2 oz. White Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 oz. Half and Half
Preparation: Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously until it foams. Pour into a cocktail glass rimmed with crushed candy canes. Sprinkle some crushed candies on top and garnish with a mini candy cane.