It’s time to boost your bartending skills and give one of these festive holiday cocktails a whirl!
Whether you need some cocktails to serve at holiday parties or just something to sip on with dinner, one of these four drinks is a great option. Sit back, relax, and enjoy this holiday season with one of these festive cocktail recipes.
Cocktail from Chilled 100 member, Caroline Lease
- 1 1/2 oz. Don Q Rum Gran Anejo
- 1/2 oz. Fernet-Branca
- 1 1/2 oz. Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz. Coconut Cream
- 1 oz. Cinnamon-Vanilla Syrup
- 1 oz. Heavy Cream
- Whole Egg
Preparation: Garnished liberally with nutmeg and 3 pineapple leaves
Rebel Without a Claus
Cocktail from Chilled 100 member, Adam Way
- 1 1/2 oz. Vido Vodka
- 3/4 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz. Aperol
- 1/4 oz. Rich Simple Syrup
- 2 dashes Bitter Truth Cucumber Bitters
- 1 dash Saline
- Club Soda
Preparation: Add all ingredients except club soda to a shaking tin and shake. Strain into an ice-filled Collins glass, then top with club soda. Garnish with a healthy bouquet of mint.
The Jolly Scotsman
- 2 oz ABERFELDY 12 Years Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz. Cointreau
- 1/2 oz. Cranberry Simple Syrup
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
Preparation: Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously for ~30 seconds and strain into a coupe martini/champagne glass. Garnish with a rosemary sprig and an orange slice with cloves.
- 1 1/2 oz. Lobos 1707 Mezcal
- 3/4 oz. Red Wine Syrup (DIY)
- 3/4 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 bar spoon of Apricot Jam
- 1 Dried Apricot
Preparation: Combine all liquid ingredients and apricot jam with ice in a shaker. Shake, strain, and then serve on rocks glass. Garnish with dried apricot.