Raise the bar for champagne this New Year’s Eve and try a cocktail recipe. These fizzy libations are celebratory with a new twist.
- 2 parts FACUNDO NEO
- 3/4 part Lillet Blanc
- 3/4 part Fresh Squeezed Clementine Juice
- 1/4 part Benedictine
- Martini Rossi Prosecco
Preparation: In a mixing glass, stir all ingredients except prosecco until very cold. Pour into champagne flute and top with Martini Rossi Prosecco. Garnish with gold leaf.
Grey Goose Fruits de Fête
- 2 parts GREY GOOSE Le Citron
- 1 part Pineapple Juice
- 1 part Clementine Juice (or Orange Juice)
- 5 parts Champagne
Preparation: Chill all the ingredients, then build them straight into a coupe, finishing with the Champagne. Stir and serve.
Grey Goose Le Fizz
- 1 1/2 parts GREY GOOSE Vodka
- 1 part St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 3/4 part Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 parts Soda Water
Preparation: Build all ingredients APART from soda water in a Boston glass. Top with cubed ice and shake. Fine strain into a chilled flute. Top with chilled soda water, and garnish with a GREY GOOSE stirrer.