Khan Saab Desi Craft Kitchen opened up earlier this year in downtown Fullerton, California.
It features critically acclaimed dishes from Pakistan, India, and Afghanistan. Recently, the kitchen debuted a new seasonal cocktail menu including adding five mocktails to its alcohol-free bar.
Led by mixologists Craig Nemeth and Ahmad Hosseini, the two have given the classic cocktails a non-alcoholic twist using Seedlip Spirits. Sticking with the halal tradition, Khan Saab Desi Craft Kitchen has been creating a path for mocktails in the Orange County area since its inception.
The seasonal offerings will include:
- W.A.P (With A Lot Of Pomegranate): Seedlip Spice 94 (an aromatic blend of allspice and Cardamom), pomegranate, rosemary, lemon, and jaggery nectar
- Old Fashioned: Seedlip Grove 42 (a zesty blend of citrus and fragrant spice), Lyres American malt, Demerara nectar, and orange peel.
- Cosmopolitan: Seedlip Grove 42, along with cranberry and lime juices, and simple syrup
- American Pie: Sparkling apple cider, ginger beer and caramel
- Golden Apple: Seedlip Garden 108 (a bright and herbal blend of peas and garden herbs), apple and lemon juices, maple syrup, and soda water
These mocktails are made with different layers of taste, complexity, as well as fresh ingredients. Non-alcoholic beverages have become a growing trend due to their sophisticated style yet creative and interesting taste like a regular cocktail. Throughout the past year, the word “mocktail” has gone up in search 42%, while the phrase “non-alcoholic” has increased by 81%.
“With the increase in popularity for alcohol-free drinks, and the positive reception from our guests, we are more inspired than ever to expand our bar menu with satisfying mocktails that change with the seasons,” said Mixologist Craig Nemeth. “We’ve thoughtfully crafted these drinks utilizing premium alcohol-free spirits like Seedlip to ensure high quality taste for our customers to enjoy.”