Luxco announces a new look for iconic brand Ezra Brooks® Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey and the launch of Ezra Brooks Bourbon Cream®.
The brand, which dates back to 1957 and has been a part of Luxco’s portfolio of whiskeys since 1993, will continue to provide four variants for consumers with a taste for adventure.
“The domestic whiskey category continues to grow rapidly – more than four percent in the past 12 months – and the Ezra Brooks brand is keeping pace with this growth. This is the perfect brand family for anyone who enjoys bourbon, as the Ezra Brooks family of bourbon offers a few choices on proof and flavor profiles.”
– Fletcher Buchman, brand manager at Luxco
The brand is also launching the new Ezra Brooks Bourbon Cream, available seasonally in the fall and winter. This creamy addition to the family of products offers a buttery, caramel and toffee flavor with a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg. It will be available in 750ml bottles, at 25 proof with a suggested retail price of $12.99-$14.99.
Ezra Brooks’ new look includes a new corked bottle with a premium matte-finish closure capsule. In addition, a higher end label offers the bottle a craftier look and feel. The brand has recently earned top honors at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition, taking Gold for Old Ezra Seven Year and Silver for Ezra Brooks Black Label and Ezra B 12 Year Single Barrel in 2015.
Ezra Brooks is aged the old-fashioned way and then charcoal filtered for an unmistakable flavor. The brand family – all offered in 750ml bottles and ranging in suggested retail prices of $11.99 to $26.99 – includes:
- Ezra Brooks Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, bottled at 90 proof and offering a mellow flavor with hints of spice and chocolate and a smooth finish.
- Ezra Brooks Blended Whiskey, bottled at 80 proof and offering a genuine Kentucky sour mash recipe with a light, warm finish.
- Old Ezra Seven Year Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, bottled at 101 proof and aged a full seven years for a buttery long finish and deep, rich taste.
- Ezra Brooks Bourbon Cream, bottled at 25 proof and offering a rich caramel and toffee flavor with a smooth, creamy finish.
For more information about Ezra Brooks, visit EzraBrooks.com