The Fairy Wing
Recipe by Nate Fihn
- 2 oz. Gig Leaf Infused Wódka Vodka
- .5 oz. GE Massenez Green Apple Liqueur
- 1/4 oz. Lime
- .5 oz. Italicus
- dash Bittermens Celery Bitters
- Three fresh fig leaves rolled and inserted into a bottle of wodka and leave for minimum 24 ideally 48 hours.
- Add all ingredients into shaker (suggested dash of edible cocktail glitter), stir and serve up!
Garnish:Pansies or Edible Flowers
My home is a small verdant island in the Pacific Northwest. We are a community of tidy farms and talented gardeners. The deep green ancient cedar groves, the craggy, salt speckled beaches, the rolling hills and valleys all evoke a dose of magic. This cocktail is what i imagine the drink of the fae folk would taste like, fresh, light, ephemeral, with a bare hint of dark earth tones. Enjoy in good health but don’t have too many or you might never leave…