Recipe by Clyde Perkins
- 2 oz. Wódka Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Almond Orgeat
- 1 oz. Lemonade
- 3 oz. Mango Pineapple Juice
- 1 1/2 oz. Almond Coconut Milk Blend
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker tin.
- Shake for 8 seconds and strain into a high ball glass filled with ice.
- Express a lemon peel and garnish with a slice of mango.
Garnish: Mango Slice
I live in El Paso Texas and let me tell you, it gets hot down here! Bartenders are always looking for new and interesting ways to introduce refreshing flavors to our patrons. I wanted to create a creamy cocktail that was incredibly refreshing and tropical. We love mangos down here so that was one of the major flavors I wanted pronounced in this cocktail. I wanted you to feel as if you’ve found a paradise in this desert city. Like a mirage, you’ll find that your trip to this paradise was all an illusion. The best part about this illusion though, you can always order yourself up another one!