Sassy Love Potion
Recipe by Oscar Lopez
- 1 1/2 oz. Wódka Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Aperol Falernum (Pre-made)
- 3/4 oz. Yuzu
- 3/4 oz. Watermelon Shrub
- 3/4 oz. Aquafaba Lychee infused with a touch of rose water foam.
- Aperol and Falernum mixes equal parts 1:1 ratio in separate clear bottle.
- Watermelon shrub made from scratch.
- Homemade aquafaba Lychee and adding a touch of rose water that gives a first impression.
- Build in tin.
- Add ice.
- Dry shake.
- Shake with ice.
- Strain to cocktail glass.
- Add foam.
Garnish: Rosemary, Thyme and Pearl
Glassware: Cocktail Glass
My inspiration for the cocktails ingredients is the city of Miami. As Miami is considered a melting pot, I figured to mix up some diverse flavors that come together with the perfect Vodka. Wódka Vodka is complemented with what I love and that is using fresh and vibrant fruits. Furthermore, in taking the time in preparing the ingredients to make it very simple and quick to make so that every one can enjoy the perfect Wódka Vodka for the right cocktail.