Recipe by Trinh QuanHuy-Philip
- 1.5 oz. Harleston Green Scotch
- 0.75 oz. Peychaud’s Aperitivo Liqueur
- 0.75 oz. Wenneker Creme de Cacao
- 1.5 oz. Freshly Squeezed Pink Grapefruit Juice
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing glass an shake with ice.
- Strain into a rocks glass with fresh ice cubes.
- Grated nutmeg on top and garnish with sprig of mints.
Garnish: Grated Nutmeg & Sprig of Mints
Glassware: Rocks Glass
My inspiration for this drink comes from my lifestyle as it reacts the way I enjoy each and every single moment of my life. I used to go to work everyday by bus so I decide to create a drink that dedicated to the memory of Rosa Parks. She is an American activist who refused to surrender her bus seat to a white passenger on a segregated bus in Montgomery, Alabama on December 1, 1955. The United States Congress has called her “the first lady of civil rights” and “the mother of the freedom movement”.