Mother of Dragons
Recipe by Mariah Stuchlik
- 1 1/2 oz. Wódka Vodka
- 1 oz. Lemon Juice
- 3/4 oz. Dragon Fruit and Pink Peppercorn Syrup*
- 3/4 oz. Greenbar Grand Poppy Amaro
- 1 Egg White
- 2 dashes Plum Bitters (Fee Brothers)
- Add all ingredients into tin. Dry shake. Add ice and shake.
- Double strain into coupe or martini glass.
*Dragon Fruit and Pink Peppercorn Syrup
- 1/4 cup Pink Peppercorns
- 1 Whole Dragon Fruit Blended
- 1/2 quart Sugar
- 1/2 quart Water
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain mixture.
Garnish: Black Sprinkles
I love the color and contrast of dragon fruit and wanted to make a cocktail that not only looked as vibrant but complimented the interesting flavors of the fruit itself.
I was recently introduced to pink peppercorns for cocktail purposes and wanted to integrate that different flavor as well.
Everything came together wonderfully and I had a fun time making the drink!