Recipe by Denisse Soto
- 1.5 oz. Harleston Green Scotch Whiskey
- 1.5 oz. of Home made Apple Cider made with The Original Wodka as one of the ingredients: Made with Fresh Green Apples, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar and 1 cup of The Original Wodka.
- .5 oz. Home made Ginger Honey
- 2 dashes Peach Bitters
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- Add all ingredients to the shaker.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Serve Up in coupe glass with cinnamon and abuelita chocolate rim.
Garnish: Apple Peel Rose
Glassware: Coupe Glass
One of my first choice of an spirit to drink is Whiskey.
When I made the Apple cider for one of the specials for Fall in the Bar I use to work at, I was actually inspired by my Grandma who use to make us Apple cider tea when I was a Child. A Tea that I really use to like so, something when I make a drink I go back to some flavors from my childhood and hometown Mexico.
And I name it “Mi Pecado” after the apple of the knowledge from Adam and Eve. Something funny because, after that one of our clients ordered 7 of them from the 7 deadly sins.