Recipe by Greg Goldstein
- 1.5 oz Harleston Green Scotch
- 1 oz Green Tea Syrup*
- .75 oz. Lemon
- full dropper Pimento Dram
- Add all ingredients to shaking tins with ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour over ice in a collins glass.
*Green Tea Syrup
- Brew high quality gunpowder green tea double strength for 4 minutes.
- While water is still hot add equal parts sugar and stir.
- Cool before use.
Garnish: Dehydrated Lemon Wheel
Inspired by heading into the clubhouse at the turn and needing something refreshing with just a little spice, that just might improve your game on the back 9. Who drank it best? Good ol’ Arnie Palmer.