Recipe by Brad Coburn
- 1 1/2 oz. Harleston Green
- 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup 1:1
- 1/2 oz. Drambuie
- 2 oz. Charleston Tea Plantation American Classic Tea
- Combine Harleston Green, lemon, syrup, and Drambuie into a cocktail tin and short shake.
- Pour into a iced collins glass.
- Layer tea on top of the cocktail.
Garnish: Lemon Twist
Glassware: Collins Glass
Lowcountry Tee is a drink that pays homage to Harleston Green, the first golf course in the United States. It represents Southern culture, tying together the love of whisky, sweet tea, and golf. The terroir of the Lowcountry is represented by their locally grown black tea, blended into an Arnold Palmer-style cocktail. The star, Harleston Green Scotch, is accented with a honey Scotch liqueur and garnished with a twist.