Recipe by Jason Miscione
- 3/4 oz. Apricot Tea Syrup*
- 3/4 oz. Lime Juice
- 3/4 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1 1/2 oz. Wódka Vodka
- Mist of Peach Liqueur
- Mist Wine Glass with Peach Liqueur.
- Combine 1-4 into shaker with ice and shake hard for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Strain into misted wine glass and garnish with dehydrated lime wheel.
- 20 oz. of Sugar
- 20 oz. of Water
- 1/4 cup of Tattle Loose Apricot Tea
- Combine all ingredients and heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Let tea steep in syrup for 30 min.
- Strain and store.
Garnish: Dehydrated Lime Wheel
Glassware: Wine Glass
Bringing the Classic Cuban influences to florida with this spin on a Hotel National. After having a Hotel National in Cuba, my thoughts about what the drink could taste like with access to better quality of ingredients. Changing the balance, base spirit, and nose elevated this drink to a clean, light cocktail for hot weather climates.