Recipe by Trinh Quan Huy-Philip
- 1.5 oz. Harleston Green Scotch
- 0.75 oz. Drambuie
- 0.75 oz. Aperol
- 0.75 oz. Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Top-up with Moet & Chandon Rose Champagne (1.5 oz.)
- Add all the ingredients except the champagne into a mixing glass.
- Fill up with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a pre-chilled champagne flute and top up with rose champagne.
Garnish: Lemon Zest
Glassware: Champagne Flute
Inspired by the Harleston Green, America’s first golf club. Hole-in-one is a cocktail unlocks an experience to be remembered and savored. As you sip on this lofty creation, the tastes and smells of the countryside come to life then lights it up with some bubbles. This uniquely subtle and complex concoction will give a sensation synonymous with the game you play. Hole-in-one are rare, and, although skill definitely increases the probability, there is a great element of luck involved. Wish me good luck, buddy! Cheers,