Don’t Blow Your Wódka
Recipe by Cody Lathrop
- 2 oz. Wódka Vodka
- 0.5 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 cubes Sugar
- dash Aromatic or Smoked Bitters
- Honey Rim – Half Sugared
Top with carbonated water.
- Chilled Collins Glass.
- Lemons Wedge – Grilled and Frozen.
- Sugar Cube Tray.
- Lemon Juice – Fresh Squeezed.
- Tin Shaker – Small Crushed Ice.
Garnish: Grilled Lemon
Glassware: Tall Collins or Mason Jar
Summer BBQ time- fresh lemonade reminds me of the local and county fairs. Add the char from the grill, and it just fits perfect with a chicken ka-bob or juicy Lucy.