Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka Cocktails
The peach is a classic sign of summertime. And what better way to honor this delectable fruit than by sipping peachy cocktails from Van Gogh Vodka during National Peach Month this August.
Van Gogh’s Peach Cooler
Created by The Cocktail Guru, Jonathan Pogash
- 1 1/2 oz. Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
- 1 oz. Pomegranate juice
- 2 oz. Ginger Ale or Ginger Beer
Directions: Build all ingredients over ice into a rocks glass.
Garnish: Lime wedge
Fuzzy Navel Crush
- 2 oz Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
- 1 oz triple sec
- Splash Orange juice
- Splash soda water
Directions: Serve in pint glass filled with crushed ice.
Berry Peach Lemonade
- 1 bottle Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
- 1½ cups chilled, unsweetened iced tea
- 20 blackberries or raspberries
- 1½ cups lemonade
Directions: In a large pitcher, muddle the berries. Add remaining ingredients with ice and stir a bit to dilute and chill. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve over ice into rocks glass and garnish with a lemon wheel. Serves 15-20.