The Craic Iced Coffee at Parker & Quinn at Refinery Hotel ($14)
New York, NY
- 2 oz. Jameson’s Black Barrel Irish Whiskey infused with vanilla beans, coffee beans, and raw sugar
- 8 oz. Kobruck’s Coffee double-brewed in house
- Topped with our house-made Grand Marnier whipped cream and sprinkled with shaved chocolate
Preparation: Shake whiskey and coffee over ice and pour into a pint glass. Top with grand marnier infused whipped cream and garnish with shaved chocolate.
The Brazilian at Trouble’s Trust and Tavern on 51 at The New York Palace ($19)
New York, NY
- 4 oz. Cold brew
- 3 oz. Coconut water
- 1 oz. Cachaça
- 1/2 oz. Coconut syrup
- Fresh coconut
Preparation: Combine cold brew, coconut water, cachaça and coconut syrup in a shaker and pour over ice. Garnish with fresh coconut.
The New York Palace’s french pastry shop Pomme Palais, teamed up with Illy’s Master Barista, Giorgio Milos, to create a cold brew using illy’s single origin Mono Arabica Coffee from Brazil. In honor of the 2014 FIFA World Cup, the property combined their unique cold brew with cachaça to create the perfect summer cocktail.
Shakerata on Ice at Fornelletto Cucina & Bar at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
Atlantic City, NJ
- 1/4 oz. Absolut Vodka
- 1 oz. Frangelico Hazelnut liquor
- 1 oz. Espresso
- 1/2 oz. Heavy whipping cream
Preparation: Fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes, shake vodka, frangelico and espresso. Strain into highball glass filled with ice. Top with the heavy cream.