Ease into a new week and the changing season with this riff on a Paloma.
Atlanta based Chilled 100 Member Daniella Keenan developed this unique drink while riffing on a classic cocktail. The blend of cinnamon syrup, pumpkin puree, and black walnut bitters take this cocktail from summer to fall. While some might consider tequila a summer drink, infusing the spirit with rosemary helps bring a touch of autumn flavor to the mix.
“Goblet of Fire”
By Daniella Keenan of Atlanta, GA
- 1 1/2 oz. Rosemary Infused Casamigos Añejo
- 2 bar spoons Pumpkin Purée
- 2 oz. Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 3/4 oz. Cinnamon Syrup
- 1/2 oz. Domaine de Canton
- 3 dashes Black Walnut Bitters
- splash of Grapefruit Club Soda
Preparation: Shake everything except soda with ice and strain over ice mold. Top with soda. Garnish with black Himalayan sea salt and rosemary sprigs.
Want to see your cocktails featured here? Join the Chilled 100!