A sweet with a hint of spice, tequila cocktail is heading your way for this Drink of the Week.
As we head into the end of the summer weeks, this is a great cocktail to mix up to savory those last few warm days. It’s light and refreshing—a delicious sipper for Monday night.
Recipe byTacos Güey
- 1 1/2 oz. Blanco Tequila
- 1/2 oz. Light Agave Nectar
- 1/2 oz. Ancho Reyes Chile Verde
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Celery Juice
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 3/4 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Cracked Pink Peppercorn
- 1 Grapefruit Twist
Preparation: Shake and add to a Highball glass with a pink peppercorn and coarse salt rim. Top the drink with club soda. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge or lemon wedge.