In a category dominated by single malt whisky, Dewar’s® Blended Scotch Whisky won an impressive, four gold awards at the International Spirits Challenge™ 2016 (ISC).
The awards highlight the commitment to premium Scotch whisky through the Dewar’s portfolio of aged blends and reinforces Dewar’s claim as the most awarded Blended Scotch whisky in the world.
Holding its own in a world of single malts, Dewar’s received the competition’s distinguished gold medal for Dewar’s 12 Years Old, Dewar’s 18 Years Old, Dewar’s White Label Scratched Cask and for Dewar’s 30 Years Old Ne Plus Ultra, a small batch premium bottling of the oldest ever release from Dewar’s in its enduring 170-year history.
“When it comes to creating outstanding whisky cocktails and recommending exceptionally smooth blends to customers, bartenders are continually reaching for Dewar’s all over the world. We continue to champion age statements, which we believe are the single, clearest signifier to consumers of quality and are proud to see our double aged & limited edition blends continually receiving recognition in highly respected competitions like the International Spirits Challenge.”
– Fraser Campbell, Dewar’s Global Brand Ambassador
Dewar’s enjoys an unrivalled track record in international competitions and is famed the world over for its blended whiskies. Taking extra steps in the maturation process with double-ageing and proudly proclaimed age statements are just two of the reasons why Dewar’s has become the world’s most awarded blended Scotch whisky.
Now in its 21st year, the International Spirits Challenge is one of the most authoritative, respected and influential spirits competitions in the world. Founded on a rigorous and independent judging process. They receive over 1,300 entries from nearly 70 countries worldwide, making the ISC a truly global competition. Winning an ISC award is indeed an impressive achievement for any spirit that passes the scrupulous blind assessment from the experienced panel of specialist judges.
List of International Spirits Challenge 2016 awards:
- Dewar’s White Label – Silver, International Spirits Challenge 2016
- Dewar’s White Label Scratched Cask – Gold, International Spirits Challenge 2016
- Dewar’s 12 Years Old – Gold, International Spirits Challenge 2016
- Dewar’s 15 Years Old – Silver, International Spirits Challenge 2016
- Dewar’s 18 Years Old – Gold, International Spirits Challenge 2016
- Dewar’s Signature – Silver, International Spirits Challenge 2016
- Dewar’s 30 Years Old NE PLUS ULTRA – Gold, International Spirits Challenge 2016
For more information about Dewar’s Scotch whisky, visit Dewars.com.