Demitri’s New Take On Age-Old Party Recipes Spice Up Holiday Entertaining
Add Kick to Traditional Holiday Drinks and Noshes with Extra Horseradish,
Classic and Chipotle Habanero Bloody Mary Seasonings
Seattle-based, Demitiri’s Bloody Mary Seasoning snagged 9 Scovie Awards this year and has been the bartenders’ secret ingredient since 1989. Now the all-natural seasoning used in hotels, bars, restaurants and nightclubs is the new versatile weapon to add to the holiday party arsenal.
Every great party starts with great drinks; Demitri’s suggests two that will keep guests coming back for more and since Demitri’s Bloody Mary seasonings are far from reserved for brunch, try bringing the heat and depth to favorite apps and dressings. Additional recipes available at demitris.com/recipes-drinks-food
Demitri’s 16 oz. bottle ($11) is available online and in grocery throughout all 50 states. That means every American can have a handmade-quality Bloody Mary that’s “Perfect Every Time, In No Time®.”
- 1 Ounce Oola Rosemary Vodka
- 1 Ounce Lemon Vodka or (lemon-infused vodka)
- 4 ounces Tomato Juice
- 2 teaspoons Demitri’s Extra Horseradish Bloody Mary Seasonings
- Add all ingredients into a large shaker can filled ¾ with ice.
- Pour all ingredients back and forth between two shaker cans until the ingredients are well blended and thoroughly chilled.
- Strain into a large, FROZEN martini glass and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary and a lemon twist then kick your feet up by the fire and slip into the Holiday mood!