Concrete Wine Thermal
Made out of concrete, Angle33’s wine thermals are customizable (i.e. restaurant/vineyard logo.), stackable (to save space while keeping wine safe) and require no ice.
Benefits of Angle 33 Wine Thermals:
- Made in Montana, Angle 33 wine thermals are hand-crafted.
- Keep red and white wines, as well as champagne, at the optimal serving temperature longer than any other product on the market.
- Eliminate the watery mess that traditional ice buckets create while still protecting the wine bottle.
- Made of concrete and utilize the laws of thermal mass—not ice—to sustain wine temperature. There are no other comparable “wine chiller” products.
- Each unique in character which comes naturally with the medium of concrete.
- Have a multi-use concept/design that allows for stacking, storing, presenting, serving and chilling wine. The more horizontal rows, the higher they can be stacked, which is a great benefit
for restaurants and small homes where efficient use of space is paramount.
- Customizable with imprinted logos/designs/wording.
- Available in 12 custom colors, Angle 33 Wine Thermals are a sexy, sleek and sophisticated addition to any table or bar.