Leave Santa something a little stronger this year with one of these Christmas cookie inspired cocktails!
Developed by members of the Chilled 100, each of these recipes is sure to impress. Each of these indulgent treats are delightful enough to sip on all winter long, so grab your shaker and mix one up under the mistletoe.
By Paula Lukas @PaulaLukas27
- 1 1/2 oz. Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookie Infused Kikori Japanese Whiskey
- 2 oz. Disaronno Velvet Cream Liqueur
- 1/2 oz. Giffard Vanille de Madagascar Liqueur
- 3 dashes 18:21 Havana and Hide Barrel Aged Bitters
- 1/2 tsp. Snowy River Cocktail Sugar (rim)
Preparation: Infuse one cup of Kikori Japanese Whiskey with three Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies for twenty four hours. Strain and discard cookies. Combine all ingredients except for the cocktail sugar in a shaker tin with ice. Shake and strain over fresh ice in a large rocks glass rimmed with the cocktail sugar.
“Growing up we always made Spritz cookies around the holidays which are delicious , buttery cookies with roots in Germany and Scandinavia. We would make them with a cookie press and every year I’d really look forward to it! My cocktail brings out the rich , buttery flavor of the cookies with a bit of a kick!”
Noble Milk Punch
By Adam Way @CocktailsByAdam
- 1 1/2 oz. Noble Oak Bourbon
- 1 1/2 oz. Whole Milk
- 1/2 oz. Half and Half
- 1/2 oz. Demerara Syrup
- 1 bar spoon Allspice Dram
- 3 dashes Vanilla Extract
- 1 dash Aromatic Bitters
Preparation: Add all ingredients except nutmeg to a shaking tin, add ice, and shake well. Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a fresh grating of nutmeg.
By Christina Mercado @ShakeStirPour
- 1 oz. Spiced Rum (Chairman’s Reserve)
- 3/4 oz. Irish Cream (Five Farms)
- 1/2 oz. House-made “Gingerbread Syrup”
- 1/2 oz. Almond Milk
- 3/4 oz. Egg White
- 2 dashes of Aromatic Bitters
Preparation: Shake then dry shake. Pour into chilled cordials glass lined with 1/4 oz of molasses around the rim. Garnish with a caramel gingerbread man!
“I first created my “Gingerbread Cookie” Cocktail a couple of years ago for my hotel bar. It has the sweet and the spice of a classic gingerbread while being light enough to sip as a cocktail!”
By Courtney Cox @Helloxcoco
- 1 1/2 oz. Pür Spirits Blackthorn Sloe Gin
- 1 oz. Black Moth Truffle Vodka
- 1 1/2 oz. Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai
- 1 oz. Ginger Chai Tea
- 1/2 oz. Brown Sugar Simple
- 1 bar spoon Bonne Mamam Raspberry Preserves
Preparation: Shake all ingredients with ice. Double strain into crush ice filled snifter rimmed with festive sugar crystals.